October 13

About Me

soccer-ball     So I heard you want to hear about me, myself, and I. Well let’s get started. I have two siblings: a sister, Addison, and a brother, Chase; they are very annoying. I also live with my mom and dad, they are the best parents ever. I love animals. Especially my cat Pumpkin Pie and my dog Jazz. I love soccer, acting, math, and reading.

I have my characteristics that make me, me. Unlike most kids, I love school. I get A+’s in all my classes. My favorite subject of all time is math. I’m very hardworking person. I hate quitting on projects/homework. Around the clock, i’m a very energetic friend. I love to hangout and do fun activities with my friends.

Soccer is my favorite sport in the world. Don’t mean to brag but i’m super good at forwards and midfield. I dislike playing defender position. In my band class, I play the clarinet. Recently I brought my own blue and silver clarinet. There is only two clarinets in the band class. At first I wanted to play the flute but I after playing the clarinet for a year. I love playing the clarinet. As I was saying in my last paragraph, I love math. I’m usually the only kid in my class that gets an A+ on my math test. Decimals is one of my favorite problem because it’s quick and easy.
I like blogging a lot. I did it in my sixth grade language arts class, too. I enjoy writing, reading, and reading other people’s writing. Well now you have learned a little bit about me, myself, and I.